ישן 13-05-09, 08:23   #9
SiX PACK
חבר ותיק (מועמד לחבר VIP)

הסמל האישי שלSiX PACK

תאריך הצטרפות: Dec 2006
הודעות: 8,457
גיל:: 21
ברירת מחדל

עכשיו ראיתי את זה, נדלקו לי העיניים שקראתי את המילה טסטוסטרון... זה בעיקרון צד מדעי של העניין -

Dr B.V. Khare, an allopathic doctor and Mumbai-based follower of AUT, says: "The Italian surgeon Stanislau R. Burzynski, now settled in America, separated anti-neoplastin from human urine and showed remarkable results in the treatment of cancer. Another substance found in large quantities in the urine is called dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). It is a hormone related to testosterone. This, as research showed, has anti-cancer, anti-obesity and anti-aging properties. It has also been found that urea when recycled by ingesting, is converted into essential amino acids."

Medical researchers have discovered that many of the elements of the blood that are found in urine have enormous medicinal value, and when reintroduced into the body, boost the body's immune system and stimulate healing in a unique way. The therapy can be applied in many ways. The most common is to consume your morning urine (not the first few drops) completely and without dilution. Gargling, massage and sniffing have also been found to be useful.

When asked whether it should be practised only during an ailment, Dr Khare replied: "Why do you want to stop at all? I am not suffering from any disease, yet I take three glasses of my own urine every day and massage my body with urine every morning and take bath after one hour. Just like brushing your teeth or going to the toilet every morning, this has to be incorporated in our daily routine. I know a family of four who have not gone to a physician for any ailment for more than a year after being initiated into AUT."

כתוב שזה הורמון הקשור לטסטוסטרון, אינני יודע אם יש לו השלחות אנבוליות.
כתוב שם שזה גם נמצא בכמויות גדולות.....

ותאמינו או לא, בויקפדיה כתוב שההורמון הזה הוא נגד החוק
DHEA is a prohibited substance under the World Anti-Doping Code of the international cycling body, Union Cycliste Internationale[35].

Facebook

נערך לאחרונה על ידי SiX PACK, 13-05-09 בשעה 08:27.
SiX PACK מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט