IsraelBody VIP - חבר יהלום

הסמל האישי שלYoshi-Moto

תאריך הצטרפות: Sep 2006
הודעות: 9,096
גיל:: כדורגל, חדר כושר
שלח הודעה דרך MSN אל Yoshi-Moto
ברירת מחדל 2 עדכונים כי נרדמתי בשמירה

23 ביולי: תוצאות הסדיקות הגיעו

Not surprisingly, I passed. I know it’s not rational, but I was still nervous. My mind playing tricks on me that maybe something from 5 years ago was hanging out. Also, for some reason I was thinking about the glass of wine I had and if it would show up on the test. I know, crazy. Bottom line is, to this day I’m not a big fan of tests.

"שלא במפתיע- עברתי את הבדיקות בהצלחה"
"אני יודע שזה לא רציונלי, אבל באמת הייתי לחוץ, אולי משהו נשאר בגוף מלפני 5 שנים, כמו כן גם פחדתי שהיין ששתיתי יטעה את האבחון"
בכל מקרה, יצא נקי. אבל מה לעשות תמיד ישאר הספק.
ככה או ככה השינוי אדיר.

Dave and Jon are good guys and we go back, however, I know this about them, they do not pull punches, they tell it straight. That’s why I let them do this. Wherever they stand on steroid use, they did a first-class job setting up the test and presenting the results.

הוא מספר שאלה שערכו את הבדיקות הם איכותיים(FIRST CLASS), יודעים את העבודה.

So that’s that. I’ll still take a test anytime, anywhere. Doubters, bring it on. Most of you don’t care either way and I’m cool with that, too. I think that by taking steroids out of the equation for this, we get to focus on the essence of bodybuilding: training, genetics, hard work. That means something to me, and I know it does to you, too.

Sit tight, a lot of you guessed right. Gold’s Gym, Venice. A great hard leg workout. Eleven plates each side, 20 reps. It was hard to tape there, people kept coming up to me, which is great though – it was great to be there. Sit tight, I’ll post it shortly. Out.

הוא אומר שהוא מעתה ואילך יעשה את הבדיקות מתי שיגידו לו, הוא יוצא נגד כל מטילי הספק שעכשיו "אוכלים את הכובע"
ובפסקה האחרונה הוא סתם משתף אותנו באימון שהוא ערך והוא יעלה בקרוב(בעדכון הבא)

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news.html

Eitan Davidovich
מדריך חדר כושר מוסמך מטעם וינגייט.
עוזר גם בפייסבוק.

Yoshi-Moto מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט